Papergraphics is not the first to sing the praises of the 3rd generation HP Latex 100/300 and 500 series, but there are many good reasons for Papergraphics to give them the thumbs up.
Beyond being an exceptionally affordable choice for small to medium print service providers looking to capitalise on indoor and outdoor wide-format applications, all three options deliver amazingly fast, high-quality, ready-to-deliver prints with vivid colours and smooth transitions.
Across the range, we are seriously impressed by their reliable print performance, easy operation, low maintenance and all-around versatility in being able to handle a huge variety of wide-format applications from posters and POS to banners, canvas, pop-ups and vinyl.
For many small set-ups, size does matter, and each in the series is pretty compact for their professional level of production and are easy to install wherever you want with the added benefit of front-loading functions to save on space too.
Their Latex ink optimised technology adds time-saving efficiency and definitely increases productivity delivering prints that dry instantly, are scratch resistant and can be laminated immediately. Latex inks are also greener, less toxic and odour free and can be used in indoor spaces where solvent prints can’t be.
As an affordable all-rounder with tremendous capacity and potential, it’s easy to see why these HP Latex printers lead the market and are ranked as the world’s most popular machines.
HP Latex 100/300 and 500 series: datasheets, videos, photos and certifications.
You'll find the manufacturer's marketing material at the bottom of this page; including datasheets, videos, photos and certifications — however, if you’d like an independent expert view, and need to know more about the HP Latex 100/300/500 series or want us to set up a demonstration for you – please give us a call: 0845 1300 772
- Priced competitively and able to handle a large range of substrates
- Environmentally friendly
- Instant Dry prints that are able to be finished immediately with no need for degassing drying time
- New feature of embedded i1 spectrophotometer for colour consistency
- The Latex technology uses a lot of heat when curing. Can cause issues with substrates that don't react well with high heat
- Colour gamut not as wide as certain other competing Solvent or Aqueaous printers
- Printer build quality not quite as robust as others in its class
- Floor Graphics
- Self Adhesives
- Temporary Textiles
- Traffic Signage
- Vehicle Graphics
- Wall Coverings
- Window Graphics
- Roller Blinds
Models in the range:
115 Print & Cut
315 Print & Cut
335 Print & Cut
What the manufacturer says:
HP Latex production printers up to 1.63 m (64 in) roll width
Deliver more high-quality applications same-day, in widths up to 1.63 meters (64 in), all while keeping costs low. HP production printers and water-based HP Latex Inks ensure rich blacks and glossy results—and all prints emerge dry, odor-free, and ready to use.
- HP Brochure - The Yes Machines
- DataSheet - HP Latex 115
- DataSheet - HP Latex 115 Print & Cut
- DataSheet - HP Latex 315
- DataSheet - HP Latex 315 Print & Cut
- DataSheet - HP Latex 335
- DataSheet - HP Latex 335 Print & Cut
- DataSheet - HP Latex 365
- DataSheet - HP Latex 560
- DataSheet - HP Latex 570
- DataSheet - HP Latex Ink Durability