You asked for faster, wider, larger volumes and high-performance output … HP has delivered.
With the recent new additions of the HP Latex 1500 & 3800 and focus on versatility, volume production and practical usability, HP have admirably filled the performance gaps that previously existed in their roll-to-roll printer range.
This industrial range uses the same versatile and scratch resistant 3rd-generation latex ink technology as the 300 & 500 series printers. The great advantage in graduating to these new and re-engineered Latex printers is that they offer users the advantageous opportunity of being able to grow and scale-up their wide-format business without having to re-learn the ins-and-outs of a completely new print system.
The HP 1500, is a great introduction as a stepping stone between the 300/500 series and the seriously big machines, whilst also giving an option to have multiple 3.2m machines as an alternative to one of the larger 3000 series machines. It is a superb choice for businesses that produce up to 4,000 m² of wide-format print per month.
When it comes to the larger 3000 series printers that are focused on higher-volume production, these have all now been upgraded, with much of the inner technology re-engineered to improve performance and reliability.
The latest addition, the 3800, has been created with the digital décor industry in mind, and sees the addition of a jumbo roll unwind and rewind stand to a 3600 allowing for longer unattended running of rolls up to 1200kg with a diameter of up to 120cm (that's a seriously big roll of media). This addition makes a lot of sense as for some time this shortcoming was a common gripe from businesses specialising in wide-format wallpaper and roller-blind printing. Sorted, and the solution introduced in the 3800 is impressively efficient.
Super-wide print media from Papergraphics:
"For its broad appeal, affordability, performance and wide-format efficiency, the HP1500 is one of our technical manager's favourites as it is as accessible as it is versatile".
If you'd like to hear more about the HP1500 or are interested in investing in the outstanding capabilities of the 3000 series printers - just give us a call: 0845 1300 772
- Priced competitively and able to handle a large range of substrates
- Instant Dry prints that are immediately able to be finished with no need for degassing drying time
- Embedded i1 spectrophotometer for colour consistency
- Uses the environmentally friendly Latex ink technology
- Industrial build quality
- Great range of optional machine enhancements & accessories
- HP's Latex technology uses a lot of heat in the curing process which can cause issues with certain substrates that don't react well to high heat
- Colour gamut not as wide as other competing products
- Floor Graphics
- Self Adhesives
- Temporary Textiles
- Traffic Signage
- Vehicle Graphics
- Wall Coverings
- Wall Graphics
- Window Graphics
- Roller Blinds
Models in the range:
Would you like an online customer account? Tel: 0845 1300 772
- Manage and access your account 24/7.
- See our complete product range.
- Get comprehensive product specifications and compatibility information.
- Place orders online.
- Check stock availability and lead times.
- View bespoke pricing and price breaks.
- Get exclusive offers.
- Check the status of existing orders.
- Get delivery tracking on specific orders.
- View your statement of account.
- Get inks and printheads for your printers.
- Create smart and quick repeat orders for frequently bought products.
- Download product certificates.
- Access our colour profile library.
- Get copy invoices.
- Pay for outstanding invoices by card online.
- Get hints, tips and how-to guides.
- And, so much more.
What the manufacturer says:
Achieve high-quality results and fast turnarounds. Stay competitive with this affordable 3.2 m (126-in) HP Latex printer. This is fast, superwide production at the quality you expect—and at low running costs.