Digimura is our world-class, fabric-backed vinyl wallcovering range. It was developed and introduced by Papergraphics over fifteen years ago. Today, Digimura sets the standard in printable wall décor for commercial interiors and high-traffic public spaces.
Digimura 2.1 is our highest-quality digital wallcovering created for designers, architects and display specialists for all types of interior décor projects from installations within cafés, bars and restaurants to high-street retail stores, hotels, hospitals, offices and museums.
This heavyweight 350gsm fabric-backed polyester wallcovering is durable and specified for long-term commercial installations. It has an inbuilt biocide for antibacterial and fungal protection that protects both the material and the wall from bacteria, mildew and fungus. It also comes with a unique, extra coating for enhanced ink reception and superb print performance. This specialist coating makes it perfectly suitable for all eco-solvent, solvent, UV-curable and Latex printers.
The Digimura range achieves a fire rating of B - s2, d0 to the EN 13501 (Euroclass) fire standard even when printed. This fire rating is essential for all circulation spaces within contract interiors. It is also CE certified to Construction Products Regulations EN 15102 and certified to EN 12149.
For environmental performance, Digimura achieves A+ for VOC levels, meaning 'very low' VOC emissions. It also has an Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) following ISO 14025 standards which can contribute towards; LEED, SKA, BREEAM and other 'green' fit-out schemes.
Engineered to go one step further than other digitally printable wallcoverings — Digimura 2.1 is the 'jewel in the crown' across a broad market that serves commercial and public spaces. Five different finishes and the inbuilt antibacterial and anti-fungal biocides make Digimura 2.1 perfect for use within healthcare environments, food outlets, child-care and educational establishments and even areas with high humidity, such as Spas.
Digitally-printable wallcovering is a dynamic and lucrative market for our customers looking to expand their business into the high-volume, high-end interior digital décor arena—and it doesn't get better than choosing to work with Digimura 2.1.
Papergraphics has an in-house specialist team who collectively have over 30-years of experience in wall preparation and installation. We also offer training sessions to help you become a Digimura expert.
Just give us a call if you'd like to find out more about our unique Digimura range or would like to book a Papergraphics training and installation session.
- Market-leading fabric-backed digitally-printable wallcovering
- Premium-quality digital wallcoverings for high-traffic public and commercial spaces
- Has the highest of specifications with outstanding durability and immaculate print results
- Heavyweight fabric-backed non-woven polyester wallcovering
- Ideal for long-term commercial installations and washable
- B - s2, d0 to the EN 13501 (Euroclass) fire standard (essential for public spaces) even when printed
- Available in five different finishes
- Compatible with all eco-solvent, solvent, UV-curable and latex printers
- Hygiene accredited biocide, anti-microbial coating
- Easy to install 'Paste the wall' not the media product
- Wall preparation and wallcovering installation training sessions available
- Commercial offices
- Reception areas
- Healthcare market
- Food outlets
- Child-care centres
- Venue corridors
- Office foyers
- Retail showcases
- Hospitality lounges
- Hotels & Spas
- Cafés & Bars
- Sports Centres
Would you like an online customer account? Tel: 0345 1300 662
- Manage and access your account 24/7.
- See our complete product range.
- Get comprehensive product specifications and compatibility information.
- Place orders online.
- Check stock availability and lead times.
- View bespoke pricing and price breaks.
- Get exclusive offers.
- Check the status of existing orders.
- Get delivery tracking on specific orders.
- View your statement of account.
- Get inks and printheads for your printers.
- Create smart and quick repeat orders for frequently bought products.
- Download product certificates.
- Access our colour profile library.
- Get copy invoices.
- Pay for outstanding invoices by card online.
- Get hints, tips and how-to guides.
- And, so much more.