You can do more with digital décor, and that’s a fact! As the market leader in large-format media for digital print, we have a brand new décor product for you and ... it’s a great business opportunity too!
Following on from our success with Digimura®, we have now introduced a range of highly specified roller-blind fabrics called Décortex™, a timely innovation that offers exceptional quality and a new world of creative possibilities in the profitable arena of bespoke, personalised products for the booming interior digital décor market.
If you are already a champion of our Digimura wallcoverings, this new addition to the Papergraphics digital décor family, is in essence, its perfect partner. Having researched the roller-blind market as well as spending the last couple of years developing Décortex, we genuinely believe that this will be 'the next big thing' in digital interiors.
Personalised roller blinds are the latest design trend in the commercial and domestic markets, and the Papergraphics Décortex™ enables you to produce print-on-demand, high-quality window blinds with bespoke designs, images or branding.
There are two Décortex options to choose from:
- Décortex 1.1, a single-sided printable blind fabric,
- and Décortex 2.2 that can be printed on both sides.
"Both options print to perfection using Latex or UV Curable ink technology".
The first thing you'll notice when printing Décortex fabrics, is its exquisite look and feel and its exceptional image quality. We’ve partnered with expert textile weavers to ensure that our roller-blind material comfortably achieves the high standards required by designers and specifiers working with world-leading brands.
Not only does it look fantastic, but Décortex roller-blind fabric is also fire rated for commercial use and public spaces — even when printed. Decortex is certified to BS5867 Part 2 (curtains, drapes and window blinds) and no other digitally-printed roller blind meets this safety standard.
Whether your customer is seeking hundreds of branded roller blinds for a restaurant chain, blackout blinds for a hotel group or just decorating their own home, Décortex is the clear solution. It’s a genuine roller-blind fabric with the look, feel and the high-spec properties that you will need to succeed in the world of interiors.
- Décortex is a high-specification roller-blind fabric
- Ideal for personalised, branded and bespoke products for commercial and domestic interior décor
- No other digitally-printable roller blind fabric meets Décortex's safety standards
- Fire rated for use in commercial and public spaces - even when printed
- Fire certified using material printed on HP Latex, Epson Surecolor and Oce Arizona UV
- REACH compliant, using no Volatile Organic Compounds
- Décortex is woven from 100% polyester and is PVC, halogen and VOC free
- Uniquely certified to BS5867 Part 2 (curtains, drapes and window blinds)
- Exceptional image quality and the superb look and feel
- Bi-directional weave so the blinds stay flat regardless of print direction
- Décortex 1.1 for single-sided printing, and the unique Décortex 2.2 for double-sided printing.
- Eco-friendly and ethically produced and completely recyclable
- Assembly and installation training available
- Interior Décor
- Cafés & Bars
- Exhibition halls
- Conference Centres