As part of the Papergraphics’ Digimura digital décor wall-covering range, Digimura 1.1 is our digital wallcovering option that is the standard choice for most medium-traffic commercial environments and public spaces that don’t require the extra-durability ‘tough stuff’ coating of Digimura 2.1.
With almost the same superb specifications and print performance as our 2.1 premium product, the only one difference between the two is that Digimura 1.1, is a product created for medium-traffic environments, and doesn’t have that one extra durability, ink and biocide coating.
It is still print perfect, durable, washable, scratch resistant, easy to install and has a “Euroclass EN13501” fire rating (essential for public spaces) even when printed. Digimura 1.1 is a superb, high-performance product of choice for many high-profile digital interior décor projects across the UK and on the Continent.
Digimura 1.1’s non-woven fabric backing adds to its stability and ease-of-use as there is no stretch or shrinkage in the printing process and it can easily be repositioned during installation without tearing. It is available in five different finishes, each enhancing a graphic image in its own particular way. Digimura 1.1 also has a unique, primary coating that makes it perfectly suitable for all eco-solvent, solvent, UV-curable and latex printers.
If Digimura wall coverings are new to you, Papergraphics has an in-house expert team that run training sessions and can teach you all you need to know about wall preparation, installation and removal so that you can achieve perfect results every time. For a taster, have a look at the installation video below!
Give us a call If you’d like to know more about Digimura 1.1 and the opportunities it can open up you!
- Uniquely Papergraphics
- Mid-range option for medium-traffic commercial environments
- Market leading, fabric-backed wallcovering media
- Available in 5 different finishes
- Print perfect, durable, washable, scratch resistant, easy to install
- Euroclass EN13501 fire rating (essential for public spaces) even when printed
- Experts choice for high-profile digital interior décor projects across the UK and on the Continent
- Unique primary coating that is suitable for eco-solvent, solvent, UV-curable and latex printers
- Non-woven fabric backing for stability and ease-or-use
- No stretch or shrinkage in printing or installation
- Repositionable, non-tear, non-crease product
- Recommended Murabond adhesive available from Papergraphics
- Wall preparation and wallcovering installation training sessions available
- Sports Hospitality Areas
- Domestic Décor
- Commercial Décor
- Corporate foyers
- Waiting rooms
- Reception areas
- Airport lounges
- Conference Centres
- Cafés & Bars
- Leisure venues
Would you like an online customer account? Tel: 0345 1300 662
- Manage and access your account 24/7.
- See our complete product range.
- Get comprehensive product specifications and compatibility information.
- Place orders online.
- Check stock availability and lead times.
- View bespoke pricing and price breaks.
- Get exclusive offers.
- Check the status of existing orders.
- Get delivery tracking on specific orders.
- View your statement of account.
- Get inks and printheads for your printers.
- Create smart and quick repeat orders for frequently bought products.
- Download product certificates.
- Access our colour profile library.
- Get copy invoices.
- Pay for outstanding invoices by card online.
- Get hints, tips and how-to guides.
- And, so much more.