Papergraphics is known for its expertise when it comes to introducing fit-for-purpose media that is innovative, efficient and best in-field. Our large-format glass-manifestation range is exceptional and has been developed exclusively for architectural applications with a clear focus on performance, ease-of-use, UV characteristics, consistency and clarity.
Working with architects, specifiers and interior specialists we have created a range of films that are proven to deliver superb print performance and excellent clarity for retrofit installations in offices, retail spaces, hotels, restaurants, museums and other commercial and institutional areas.
The range has been developed for application to the inside of windows and, more often than not, is used to cover entire panes. In environments where high-visibility is essential, our glass-manifestation films, whether tinted, printed with a graphic or applied clear, serve their purpose on many levels. They can provide privacy, add an important safety feature through crack resistance and shatter-proofing, act as a UV filter, offer subtle branding opportunities or be used to enhance the look and feel of interior spaces.
Our selection of unique wet apply, and dry-apply films make application particularly quick and easy with the addition of a special adhesive that allows easy repositioning and the bonus of inbuilt, fine, air release channels that guarantee bubble-free installation.
Whether used for frontage windows or internal glass partitioning, each versatile film in this range has been selected for their technical characteristics, installation qualities and overall performance.
For guidance on 'working with glass' legislation and advice on choosing the right film for your project - just give us a call!
- Engineered for performance, ease-of-use and consistency
- Range includes easy-to-apply optically clear, frosted, coloured and tinted films
- Specials include mirror effect, shatter proof, silver-etched and one-way vision
- Can be applied to existing glass windows, dividers, wall and doors
- Easy to print, cut, apply and remove
- Special adhesive backing for easy repositioning during installation
- Engineered for full-colour printing, full apply or cutting to shape
- Guidance on window graphics Health & Safety legislation compliance available
- Team of specialists to advise on films, print, production and installation
- Graphic Décor
- Directional signage
- Privacy screening
- Office partitioning
- Retail Outlets
- Conference centres
- Reception areas
- Cafés & Bars
- Airport lounges
- Transport hubs
Would you like an online customer account? Tel: 0845 1300 772
- Manage and access your account 24/7.
- See our complete product range.
- Get comprehensive product specifications and compatibility information.
- Place orders online.
- Check stock availability and lead times.
- View bespoke pricing and price breaks.
- Get exclusive offers.
- Check the status of existing orders.
- Get delivery tracking on specific orders.
- View your statement of account.
- Get inks and printheads for your printers.
- Create smart and quick repeat orders for frequently bought products.
- Download product certificates.
- Access our colour profile library.
- Get copy invoices.
- Pay for outstanding invoices by card online.
- Get hints, tips and how-to guides.
- And, so much more.