We’ve partnered with the Italian manufacturer FLEXA and are now selling the FLEXA Miura II XY large-format cutters.
They really are incredible machines and a true, value-for-money investment when you consider its price point versus its exceptional build quality. The Flexa Miura II performs to perfection and we think that it outshines all other cutting-machine brands currently available in the market.
FLEXA Miura II is a really useful, time-saving and efficient piece of equipment for our large-format customers, and not only does it deliver fast, pinpoint-precision cutting, it is ideal for projects that need a quick turnaround and perfect-cut repeatability.
This high-performance cutting machine has rotating blades for X and Y trimming of flexible materials from roll to sheets. It combines horizontal and vertical cutting for the fastest and most precise finish for your printed and unprinted rolls.
Here are just some of the outstanding features of the FLEXA Miura II:
- It can cut a 50m roll in 3 minutes flat.
- All trimmed images are cut perfectly square every time.
- It has 3 operational modes: crop mark, automatic and manual.
- Fine-pressure adjustment.
- User-friendly software (LCD touch screen display).
- Long-term reliability and safety combined with low maintenance costs.
The FLEXA Miura II works across the entire Papergraphics range making it suitable for paper including laminated and encapsulated; fabric-backed and paper backed wall coverings; vinyl & self adhesive vinyl; backlit and frontlit display media; reflective materials; PVC banner material (up to 900 gr/m2- 27 oz./ya2); magnetic rubber; polycarbonate (film), canvas & polyester (with liner). All this as well as working with media printed using Eco-Solvent, UV Gel, Latex and UV-Curable inks.
If you’d like to find out more about these superb automatic XY cutters – just give us a call.
We’d be more than happy to both set up a demonstration for you or provide training to get you up and running in no time.
- Stunning build quality, made in Italy
- More cost effective than the market leading cutter
- Wide range of options to fit all applications
- In-line tracking for guaranteed accuracy
- Doesn’t have the Fotoba Badge
- Some rips are yet to support the cutter marks but you can use alternatives
Models in the range:
MIURA II PLUS 265
MIURA II 265
MIURA II PLUS 160 WP
MIURA II PLUS 160
MIURA II 160
What the manufacturer says:
High performing cutting machine with rotating blades for X and Y trimming of flexible materials from roll to sheets. It combines horizontal and vertical cutting for the fastest finish for your printed and unprinted rolls.