Papergraphics was founded on developing sourcing and selling wide-format PPC & CAD media. That was over 35 years ago and whilst the PPC market has changed tremendously, there will always be a need, in one capacity or another, for plain paper for printers and copiers. Simple as that!
Papergraphics implicitly understands the features that make a PPC range a great range. All of our products are thoroughly tested on leading manufacturers machines such as KIP, Oce & HP Pagewide (to name but a few), and we spend a lot of time optimising our media for high-speed printing, creasing performance, and anti-curl properties. Each product is chosen for its performance characteristics to deliver the appropriate white levels, minimal starch spots and opacity to ensure that our customers can produce consistent-quality prints time and time again.
Over the years, we have developed strong partnerships with paper mills across the world to bring you a selection of environmentally sound and recyclable materials that have stood the test of time. We only work with forestry & pulp manufacturers that can demonstrate that the products they supply are sourced in a fully-sustainable way. We proudly carry an ISO14001 environmental accreditation and are FSC & PEFC registered.
For wide-format, large-volume PPC applications, we know that the most cost-effective and efficient purchase will be the largest roll that your printer can support. However, if there is an exception to the case, our in-house conversion facility can produce bespoke widths, lengths & core notchings so that you can work with exactly what you need. We sell to end-users as well as trade and offer a secure and discrete plain-labelling service to our trade customers.
If you’d like to know more about our PPC media or are interested in becoming a reseller – just give us a call.
- PPC range for technical wide-format inkjet and laser printers
- Optimised for mono and line-colour prints
- Choice of light-weight bond to heavier laser options
- Works across a very broad range of leading OEM printers
- Optimised for high-speed printing, creasing performance, and anti-curl properties
- Offers outstanding opacity, consistency and archival properties
- Range holds an ISO14001 environmental accreditation and is FSC & PEFC certified
- Available in a wide range of widths and lengths as well as bulk and pallets
- Our in-house conversion can produce bespoke widths, lengths & core notchings
- Available to end-users as well as trade resellers
- Offer a plain-labelling service to trade customers
- High-volume reprographics
- Build plans
- Architectural drawings
- Technical specifications
- Interior design schemes
- Multiple document print outs
Would you like an online customer account? Tel: 0845 1300 772
- Manage and access your account 24/7.
- See our complete product range.
- Get comprehensive product specifications and compatibility information.
- Place orders online.
- Check stock availability and lead times.
- View bespoke pricing and price breaks.
- Get exclusive offers.
- Check the status of existing orders.
- Get delivery tracking on specific orders.
- View your statement of account.
- Get inks and printheads for your printers.
- Create smart and quick repeat orders for frequently bought products.
- Download product certificates.
- Access our colour profile library.
- Get copy invoices.
- Pay for outstanding invoices by card online.
- Get hints, tips and how-to guides.
- And, so much more.