Papergraphics are the largest CAD inkjet conversion company in the United Kingdom. We've been manufacturing and supplying CAD & Plotter paper since day one, and that's over 35-years of experience, listening to what our customers want, and providing, precisely what they need.
"We recognise and understand that the paper you choose to use can make a difference to both your every-day business costs and to how your customers perceive the value of your work."
Specialist industries such as architecture, engineering, building construction, cartography and interior design, require quality papers to meet specific needs. "Low-cost uncoated papers for high-volume every-day use and cost-effective more refined coated papers for high-value presentation work; both can make a big difference to your business."
We supply a full range of print media suitable for all CAD inkjet printers — and as we're an own-brand manufacturer, we can also provide you with every and any size CAD & Plotter paper you need!
Responsibly-sourced and FSC certified CAD & Plotter papers.
Papergraphics work closely with paper mills to specify the quality grades and responsibly-sourced paper stock that our customers want and need. As such, Papergraphics offers the UK's most comprehensive range of uncoated and coated FSC certified CAD & Plotter media.
We steadfastly remain a reliable and dedicated supplier of high-quality, customer-focused cost-conscious, CAD & Plotter media.
Our in-house conversion and manufacturing team can supply you with a vast choice of bespoke widths, lengths and cut sheets. We also offer a plain-labelling service to our trade customers.
If you'd like to know more about Papergraphics and our CAD & Plotter paper range, or, are interested in becoming a trade reseller, give us a call: 0345 1300 662
- Expert range of high quality, reliable CAD papers for inkjet printers
- Engineered for printing wide-format images with fine lines, sharp text and deep tones
- Range includes a choice of uncoated, coated ultra white and inkjet coated papers
- All products converted in house by our specialist conversion team
- Our range of CAD materials is available in a huge choice of sizes, weights & finishes
- Also available as rolls and sheets as well as bulk pallets & lorry loads
- All of our CAD media is ISO9001 & ISO14001 accredited
- Entire range manufactured from sustainable sources
- All of the CAD for inkjet range is either FSC or PEFC certified
- The CAD range is available to trade and own-label resellers
- Architectural plans
- GIS applications
- Technical presentations