Papergraphics offers a broad choice of inkjet-printable overlay papers, a.k.a tracing paper, for architects, interior designers, engineers and the building construction industry.
We stock a massive range of CAD Tracing Paper, Acetate & Clear Drafting Film.
Within our well-established CAD range, Papergraphics is one of the few companies that continue to sell specialist media for overlay applications, and we stock a vast range of acetate, matt and double-matt films that are also available as rolls or cut sheets.
"We understand that both tracing paper and acetate overlays can be a crucial part of the design process; used for both printed overlay work as well as manual drafting."
We're ISO 14001 Environmental Management certified.
Our product range is ISO9001 & ISO14001 accredited, highly calendered, chlorine-free and manufactured from sustainable sources using a percentage of recycled pulp.
Tried, tested and trusted—we deliver reliable performance.
All of our products are optimised and tested for archival properties and lay flat non-cockling qualities. The range offers exceptional smoothness and opacity and whether mono or colour line drawings, all print to produce clear and sharp line work with dense black areas for technical drawings.
Have it your way—we can cut and produce it any way you want it!
Our in-house conversions facility can produce bespoke sizes that precisely fit your requirements, and we also offer a discrete plain-labelling service to our trade customers.
Our entire overlay range works across all significant toner-based plan printers and plan copiers including Oce, Xerox, Kip, Ricoh, Utax and Kyocera.
If you’d like to know more or are interested in becoming a trade reseller — just give us a call.
- Range offers a broad choice of inkjet-printable overlay papers
- ISO9001 & ISO14001 accredited range
- Overlay media is highly calendered and chlorine free
- Manufactured from sustainable sources
- Tested for archival properties and lay flat, non-cockling qualities
- Range offers exceptional smoothness and opacity
- Prints clear, sharp line work with dense black areas for technical drawings
- A range of acetate, matt and double-matt films are also available
- Works across all major toner-based plan printers and plan copiers
- Available as rolls, cut sheets or in-house converted bespoke sizes
- Plain-labelling service available to our trade customers
- CAD & Architecture
- Engineering blueprints
- Interior design schemes
- Ground mapping
- Theatre & Stage design
- Construction planning
- Printed overlay work
- Manual drafting
- Arts & Crafts