We built our company on developing, sourcing, and selling wide-format PPC & CAD media. That was over 35 years ago, and while the PPC market has changed tremendously, there will always be a need for plain paper for printers and copiers—and we (Papergraphics) will always be at the forefront of supplying the best products and the best service.
Papergraphics implicitly understands the features that make a PPC range "a great PPC range".
All of our products are tested thoroughly on leading manufacturers machines such as KIP, Oce and HP Pagewide (to name but a few). And, we spend a lot of time optimising our media for high-speed printing, creasing performance, and anti-curl properties.
Each product is chosen for its performance characteristics to deliver the appropriate white levels, minimal starch spots and opacity to ensure that our customers can produce consistent-quality prints time and time again.
We proudly carry an ISO14001 environmental accreditation and are FSC and PEFC registered.
Over the years, we have developed strong partnerships with paper mills across the world to bring you a selection of environmentally sound and recyclable materials that have stood the test of time.
We only work with forestry and pulp manufacturers that can demonstrate responsible sourcing and fully-sustainable supply of material and products.
Bespoke PPC services: manufacturing and conversion; we can cut it any way you need it!
For wide-format, large-volume PPC applications, we know that the most cost-effective and efficient purchase will be the largest roll that your printer can support.
However; if there is an exception, and you need something specifically tailored to your requirements, our in-house conversion facility can deliver what you need. Bespoke widths, lengths and core notchings so that you can work exactly how you choose — "we focus on providing the best result for you."
We sell to both end-users and the trade and offer a secure and discrete plain-labelling service to our trade customers. If you're looking for an experienced* and reliable supplier of PPC plain paper, or, are interested in becoming a reseller — give us a call: 0345 1300 662
*As a manufacturer and specialist supplier (with more than 35 years experience) within the PPC & CAD large-format plain papers marketplace — you can get a lot more done when you work with Papergraphics!
- PPC range for technical wide-format inkjet and laser printers
- Optimised for mono and line-colour prints
- Choice of light-weight bond to heavier laser options
- Works across a very broad range of leading OEM printers
- Optimised for high-speed printing, creasing performance, and anti-curl properties
- Offers outstanding opacity, consistency and archival properties
- Range holds an ISO14001 environmental accreditation and is FSC & PEFC certified
- Available in a wide range of widths and lengths as well as bulk and pallets
- Our in-house conversion can produce bespoke widths, lengths & core notchings
- Available to end-users as well as trade resellers
- Offer a plain-labelling service to trade customers
- High-volume reprographics
- Build plans
- Architectural drawings
- Technical specifications
- Interior design schemes
- Multiple document print outs
Would you like an online customer account? Tel: 0345 1300 662
- Manage and access your account 24/7.
- See our complete product range.
- Get comprehensive product specifications and compatibility information.
- Place orders online.
- Check stock availability and lead times.
- View bespoke pricing and price breaks.
- Get exclusive offers.
- Check the status of existing orders.
- Get delivery tracking on specific orders.
- View your statement of account.
- Get inks and printheads for your printers.
- Create smart and quick repeat orders for frequently bought products.
- Download product certificates.
- Access our colour profile library.
- Get copy invoices.
- Pay for outstanding invoices by card online.
- Get hints, tips and how-to guides.
- And, so much more.