UV Flatbed technology has torn up the rule book when it comes to what you can print on.
We just happen to think that the Jetrix flat-bed printer is quite a remarkable piece of equipment and have been seriously impressed by its performance and versatility. This is a flat-bed printer that allows you to print on almost anything! From the everyday applications such as board, glass, vinyl and acrylic to exceptional surfaces such as fruit machine casings, aeroplane and ship parts, stainless steel, coffins, entire doors, laminate floorboards and carpet lengths … "and just sayin’, it can even print on water!"
The possibilities are endless and Jetrix UV flatbed technology opens up a whole new creative realm to print specialists.
Papergraphics has worked with Jetrix/Inktec for many years now and whilst they may not be recognised as a big, global brand, we have elected to use and sell them, as through trials and tests, they have proven to be well-built, intelligently designed, represent great value for money, offer fast and superb high-quality output and importantly, are frugal on ink consumption.
We would be happy to set up a demonstration for you and we think you’ll be impressed! If you’d like to know more or see the Jetrix in action – just give us a call.
- Most cost effective in its class
- Ink and Hardware manufactured by Inktec giving consistency image quality
- 100mm head height on all flatbeds
- 2.2m Roll to Roll Option on selected models.....allows you to maximise production with unattended printing overnight
- LED and Mercury options available
- True Flatbed and its size can present a challenge when installing
- Requires manual maintenance
- Floor Graphics
- Temporary Textiles
- Traffic Signage
- Wall Coverings
- Wall Graphics
- Window Graphics
- Roller Blinds
Models in the range:
LXi8 LED UV
KX5 / KX5-R
KX7 / KX7-D / KX7-R
Would you like an online customer account? Tel: 0845 1300 772
- Manage and access your account 24/7.
- See our complete product range.
- Get comprehensive product specifications and compatibility information.
- Place orders online.
- Check stock availability and lead times.
- View bespoke pricing and price breaks.
- Get exclusive offers.
- Check the status of existing orders.
- Get delivery tracking on specific orders.
- View your statement of account.
- Get inks and printheads for your printers.
- Create smart and quick repeat orders for frequently bought products.
- Download product certificates.
- Access our colour profile library.
- Get copy invoices.
- Pay for outstanding invoices by card online.
- Get hints, tips and how-to guides.
- And, so much more.
What the manufacturer says:
The JETRIX series of UV printers (launched in 2008), were awarded the prestigious ‘Best Specialist Printing Solution’ award at Drupa in 2012.Unlike other manufacturers, InkTec’s Korean production plant is self-developed, using our own technology and vast experience, to develop formulating machines to automated packaging equipment and printers. The stringent quality control and integrated technology of InkTec’s Quality Management Team ensures all products are the best in class.
The JETRIX series delivers an advanced printing platform, far beyond that of other UV printer manufacturers, with benefits, such as:
Incredible print quality with true grayscale printing
Strong vacuum with auto power adjustment system for stable printing
Automatic self-diagnostic anti-crash system
2 year manufacturers warranty for complete peace of mind
InkTec, together with JETRIX, are consistently striving to be the best in world class printing in a multitude of markets, providing our customers with the best possible products and service.