The Epson SC-V7000 has been designed especially for those wanting to evolve from roll-to-roll printing without sacrificing quality or convenience. It's a bonafide UV flatbed that allows you to print on diverse media, including vinyl, glass, wood, and even stone. Perfect for outdoor signage and promotional displays, this machine can open up revenue streams in markets many PSPs previously hadn't considered!
White ink and varnish – a winning combination
The innovative ten-colour ink system offers true print freedom, with the capability of adding varnish as a spot layer or complete layer and white as a base layer for coloured media.
"We're excited to think of all the opportunities this will allow the user to respond to – including window graphics, bespoke premium printing and much more. Best yet, there's no loss of speed when printing with white or varnish."
Print quality perfection
Epson is known for market-leading print image quality, and the V7000 is no different; with its ten colour ink set, including red and grey, the output truly is stunning. And, to ensure consistent results, the printer features an ioniser to help minimise static charge so print drops aren't deflected and a crash sensor to ensure that the printheads can handle a variety of media thicknesses.
"The print quality isn't the only benefit of an Epson flatbed. The size this printer can facilitate is pretty impressive too – suitable for media up to 2.5m x 1.25m, and up to a whopping 80mm thick – that's 80,000 microns for those used to working with print substrates."
Powerful hardware to power up your workflow
Even when accommodating the substantial variety of substrates the machine can handle, the V7000 certainly qualifies as a decently fast printer, utilising a unique printhead layout to ensure printing with white ink and varnish simultaneously. Capable of printing up to 43m2/ph, this machine will provide solid workflow performance across a broad substrate range.
Crucially, this is a straightforward machine to operate. It includes intuitive software from Epson to ensure easy everyday running of the print workflow and utilises only Epson parts and consumables for optimal, consistent print performance.
We would be happy to set up a demonstration for you, and we think you'll be impressed! If you'd like to know more or see the Epson in action – give us a call: 0345 1300 662
- A perfect first foray into UV hardware
- The incredible diversity of substrates it can print on
- Remarkable white and varnish inks add further value
- Opens many new market opportunities, including décor and packaging
- Four vacuum zones to keep media firmly held in place and ensure results are flawless
- Substantial investment (although far less than some rivals)
- Slower than some larger UV flatbed machines from other OEMs
- Floor Graphics
- Temporary Textiles
- Traffic Signage
- Wall Coverings
- Wall Graphics
- Window Graphics
- Roller Blinds
Models in the range:
Would you like an online customer account? Tel: 0345 1300 662
- Manage and access your account 24/7.
- See our complete product range.
- Get comprehensive product specifications and compatibility information.
- Place orders online.
- Check stock availability and lead times.
- View bespoke pricing and price breaks.
- Get exclusive offers.
- Check the status of existing orders.
- Get delivery tracking on specific orders.
- View your statement of account.
- Get inks and printheads for your printers.
- Create smart and quick repeat orders for frequently bought products.
- Download product certificates.
- Access our colour profile library.
- Get copy invoices.
- Pay for outstanding invoices by card online.
- Get hints, tips and how-to guides.
- And, so much more.
What the manufacturer says:
The SC-V7000 is Epson's first UV large format printer and allows sign and display makers to expand their portfolio of products.
The SC-V7000 offers exceptional image quality and the flexibility for you to print on a wide range of media. It's been developed for printing eye-catching indoor and outdoor signage, window displays, hoarding panels, packaging, promotional goods and decor products. It offers a versatile range of applications, which enable you to expand your product offering and deliver consistently high-quality results. This printer features Epson's unique UltraChrome UV ink configuration, including red, grey, white and varnish.
This UV flatbed printer delivers outstanding print quality and vivid colours, as the UltraChrome UV 10-colour inkset enhances prints for stunning results. The white ink provides versatility for printing on a wider range of products – either applied as a base layer on coloured media, or to create versatile backlit prints. Similarly, the varnish offers flexibility, as it can be applied all over the image or as a spot colour to accentuate specific textures and effects.
The SC-V7000 enables businesses to print at high speed with a maximum print area of 2.5 metres by 1.25 metres. The printhead layout enables simultaneous high-speed printing, with white ink and varnish, without losing productivity.
Users can print onto a wide range of substrates up to 80mm thick including: acrylics, polycarbonates, PVC, glass, aluminium, metal, polyester, foamboard, styrene, wood and stone. And with the 4-zone vacuum system, it offers real flexibility for production environments.
- Outstanding print quality UltraChrome UV 10-colour inkset
- High speed printing Simultaneous printing even when using white, colour and varnish
- Maximum print size 2.5m x 1.25m
- Wide range of media To expand product offering potential
- The complete Epson solution Including printheads, ink, firmware and software