Our technical support team have compiled some useful guidance on large-format print machine maintenance, and we've included these as PDF downloads below.
We certainly hope that you are managing to maintain a degree of normality, and are safe while keeping things ticking over. However, in the current situation, our technical team have had several support calls from customers asking for advice on the maintenance of their machines, in particular regarding protecting print equipment during a period of downtime.
Below, you'll find a selection of PDF documents that our technical team have put together for the Epson, HP and Jetrix large-format machines we support. Within these PDF documents, you'll find helpful maintenance advice on what to do if any of your print equipment does need to have some downtime.
Please note; our technical support team is still on-hand during this particular time, so if you have any questions or need further advice on how to maintain your print and production equipment, please get in touch via the usual email or contact numbers.
Head Office: +44 (0) 845 1300 772
We hope you're keeping safe and well.
- Epson preventative maintenance guide
- HP Latex 3x00/1500 Printer Series downtime procedures
- HP Latex 110, 300, and 500 Printer Series downtime procedures
- HP Scitex FB5x0/7x0 Printer Series downtime procedures
- Jetrix LXi Series downtime procedures
- HP Latex R Printer Series downtime and recovery procedures