As part of our Italian-manufactured FLEXA laminator range, Flexa EasyLite is a four-shaft, heat-assisted top roller laminator that has been engineered to deliver a superb performance with lamination, mounting and encapsulation.
Designed for its ease-of-use and high-quality output, this is a superb entry-level piece of compact equipment for small and medium-sized print and finishing companies, and a customer-focused feature that we are really impressed with is that the Flexa EasyLite can be reconfigured and upgraded to the more versatile 5-shaft system as your business grows and diversifies.
In essence, it is a cost-effective, high-quality, stunningly efficient piece of equipment. It can load material in seconds, minimise ‘silvering’, mount images on panels, and even apply double-sided adhesive films and application tapes. Flexa EasyLite has compact dimensions and user-friendly control panels and is suitable for everything from rigid and flexible indoor displays, roll-ups and pop-ups, outdoor signage to floor graphics, backlit displays and car wraps!
Quite the powerful little machine and a very worthwhile investment all round!
Our technical team here at Papergraphics are FLEXA experts and are happy to discuss the features and benefits of the Flexa EasyLite in greater detail or to arrange a personal demonstration for you to see it in action. Just give us a call.
- Stunning build quality, made in Italy
- The next best thing to the Seal Laminator
- Competitively priced
- 30-35mm mounting height
- Take-up unit as standard
- Needs 16amp electrical socket
- 64" is the smallest size they offer
Would you like an online customer account? Tel: 0345 1300 662
- Manage and access your account 24/7.
- See our complete product range.
- Get comprehensive product specifications and compatibility information.
- Place orders online.
- Check stock availability and lead times.
- View bespoke pricing and price breaks.
- Get exclusive offers.
- Check the status of existing orders.
- Get delivery tracking on specific orders.
- View your statement of account.
- Get inks and printheads for your printers.
- Create smart and quick repeat orders for frequently bought products.
- Download product certificates.
- Access our colour profile library.
- Get copy invoices.
- Pay for outstanding invoices by card online.
- Get hints, tips and how-to guides.
- And, so much more.
What the manufacturer says:
High-performing heat-assisted top roller laminator for self-adhesive materials. It allows to laminate, mount and encapsulate. Designed to be durable and robust for excellent and high-quality finishing results.