If you are thinking of expanding your print service to include new profitable applications or looking for improvements in your team's print, production and installation productivity — Papergraphics can help.
It’s an exciting market out there yet each different media has specific artwork, print, finishing and application characteristics. When you master them all, you’re on your way to a new level of profitability.
Papergraphics has an expert team that specialises in artwork, print, production, finishing and installation with years of experience across a diverse range of indoor and outdoor digitally-printable media.
We will work with you to help refine your team's artwork, print, finishing and application skills, and ultimately, we will help you to improve efficiency and increase profitability.
We generally undertake training sessions at our purpose-built facility near Gatwick, but we can also arrange training at your premises if you specifically want to use your equipment.
Below are just a few of the simple topics that we've covered. However, we focus on working with you to create bespoke training packages that are designed to meet your business needs and objectives.
Printing & Cutting:
- Preparing and checking artwork for print
- Substrate characteristics, and how they affect the output
- Printing with white ink and varnishes
- Setting and using cut paths
- Laminating and working with mount-films
- Banner welding, sowing, grometing
- Preparing and stretching canvases
- Creating pop-up and roll-up displays
- Short-term temporary window graphics
- Long-term architectural glass films
- Working with magnetic display systems
- Interior décor digital wallcoverings
- Floor graphics and cushion flooring installation
- Printing, making and installing window blinds
- Specialist self-adhesive vinyl installations*
* Please note we do not currently offer products, training or advice on vehicle wrapping
Here at Papergraphics, we can talk about the new and emerging opportunities and graphics installation techniques 'til the cows come home. So why not give us a call and tell us what you are interested in or intrigued by, give us a rundown of the machines you use, and we’ll set up a training date for you and your team at our purpose-built facility, or plan a visit with you at your premises.