Is 2020 going to be the year that you take a serious look at the opportunities in digital wallcoverings and the printed interiors marketplace?
Papergraphics is here to help you—join us for our next top-rated one-day insight event about the possibilities and advantage that your business could gain in the world of digitally printed interiors.
Digitally printed interior décor is one of the fastest-growing and most lucrative sectors for large-format print. The digital décor trend continues to present ever-increasing opportunities and profits for large-format digital print companies.
Papergraphics is the market leader for large-format digitally printable wallcoverings and décor products. And, we’re passionate about the benefits that these particular products can offer our customers.
- Digimura 2.1 premium wallcoverings
- Digimura-1 one-piece wallcoverings
- Digimura NW non-woven wallcoverings
- Décortex window-blind fabrics
This event will be all about sharing our knowledge and experience of this profitable print sector with you. We'll also outline how your business can maximise these opportunities when you work with Papergraphics.
We look forward to welcoming you to our purpose-built Customer Experience Centre in Crawley for this one-day event focusing on:
- the opportunities that exist for your business in the digital décor market;
- what you really need to know about the interiors sector including fire and building regulations relating to contract interiors;
- and how your business can ‘do more with décor’ in partnership with Papergraphics.
- Plus a live wall covering installation demo and how to assemble our fabulous Decortex roller blind systems!
Starting at 10.00 am, finishing at 3.00 pm (lunch included).
Customers who have previously attended said: "It has added value to our business," and that the "content was great and informative."
Many large-format sign and print companies have commented: "Papergraphics' printed interiors event inspired them," and that they're "keen to crack wallcoverings".
If you need convincing further, take a moment to read a couple of our customer case histories. "Centurion is winning with Digimura digitally printable wallcoverings," and how "Papergraphics' product team helped Phillips Digital bring history to life."
If you are looking to diversify into new profitable areas in 2020 and, would like to book your place on our digitally printed interior décor event. In the first instance, register your interest below, and we'll be in touch to confirm your booking.