The Papergraphics "Doing More With Interiors" events are proving very popular.
To date, we've introduced more than 100 large-format print companies to the exceptional opportunities available when working with Papergraphics; our décor products, and our colour management and installation training teams, to build profitable digital décor services.
Since our last event, we've added further highly-profitable products into our digital décor portfolio, and a lucrative opportunity awaits you — and we're here to help you win!
With industry research indicating that the global digitally-printed wallcovering market is set to continue growing* over the next few years, there has never been a better time to be into interiors!
- *Market research indicates a 25% increase, year on year, and a forecast market value for digitally-printed wallcoverings of £5.93 Billion by 2023!
- NEW PRODUCT / Digimura-1: one-piece wallcoverings for seamless super-wide digitally printable mural installations
Digitally printable wallcoverings and printed interiors are one of the fastest growing market sectors for PSPs, and Papergraphics is uniquely capable and focused on helping our customers to benefit from this opportunity.
As the market leader for digitally printable interior décor products, at Papergraphics, we love to share our knowledge and experience in this growing sector; and support you, and your business, in making the most of these opportunities.
We've added a new event date due to popular demand, and we invite you to join us at our purpose-built Customer Experience Centre in Crawley for this highly-rated, one-day event, focusing on:
- the opportunities for your business in the digital décor market;
- what you need to know about the interiors sector including fire and building regulations relating to contract interiors;
- moreover, how your business can ‘do more with décor’ in partnership with Papergraphics.
- Plus, a live wallcovering installation demo and how to assemble our fabulous Decortex roller blind system!
Starting at 10.00am, finishing by 3.00pm (lunch included).
We know you’ll value this thought-provoking and information-packed agenda. This event has proven popular, and our customers who have previously attended said:
- “It has added value to our business.”
- “Content was great and informative.”
- “It has inspired me, and I am now really keen to crack wallcoverings"
For more information and to book your place, in the first instance please register your interest below now, and we'll be in touch to confirm your place.