Print finishing, whether lamination, encapsulation and mounting represent a straight-forward route to extra revenue for our customers. We have seen first hand how including any one aspect of the finishing process as part of a service offering can substantially increase turnover.
An essential component in the art of finishing is the process of using a mount-film media that is thoroughly reliable, effective and easy to handle.
The Papergraphics range of mount films has been selected to meet and exceed all of these expectations. Our mount-film range is the bit that holds it all together, and whether used to apply graphics to ad boards, POS, signage or lightbox applications, we can guarantee that it is easy to work with and you won’t come unstuck!
"The very fact that our mount films are included within our market-leading STICKYBITS range speaks volumes about their quality, technical characteristics, usability and performance".
We have refined our mount-film range down to three high-performance, versatile products:
- An easy to handle film with a single-release liner,
- a premium optically-clear, adhesive twin-release mount film,
- and an innovative repositionable and removable mount film that can also be used to adhere graphics to glass.
All you could need to apply graphics with ease, the STICKYBITS mount films have been optimised for both thermal and pressure-sensitive applications and the range works across a wide range of ink, print and laminate technologies.
Call us today to find out how we can help you make your image stick.
- Part of the market-leading Stickybits range
- Most trusted finishing brand name in the UK and overseas
- Optimised for ease-of-use and outstanding all-round performance
- Choice of three high-performance, versatile products to cover all applications
- Range includes single-release liner film, twin-release super optically clear and a repositionable film
- Our repositionable & removable mount film can also be used to adhere graphics to glass
- Optimised for both thermal and pressure-sensitive applications
- Our Stickybits films work across a wide range of ink, print and laminate technologies
- Art reproduction
- Exhibition graphics
- Event & Promotional graphics
- POS & POP
- Lenticular displays
- Lightbox applications
- Indoor & Outdoor signage