Digital printing on canvas was one of the first non-traditional graphics applications to really take off in the large-format market. That happened over ten years ago, and digitally printed canvas is still as popular as ever. It went from being a niche-market application to a mass-market industry in what seemed a blink of an eye, and since then, substrates have evolved to meet the ever-increasing demands of the commercial, residential and high end, fine-art markets.
We know the canvas market well, and we were developing canvas media long before the boom. We also know that whether deciding to use an economy product or an engineered, premium option, choosing just the right canvas with the right finish and technical characteristics can make all the difference to the quality, visual impact and endurance of printed result.
With a choice of media lengths, widths and finishes Papergraphics’ specially-developed range offer a selection of canvases to suit every need and every print technology. Each delivers an impressive colour gamut; produces sharp, detailed and vibrant images, has 'true' archival characteristics and all have been engineered to provide great stretchability without cracking.
The choice is yours for print-perfect results every time:
- Naturally textured matt poly-cottons.
- Bright white polyester canvas.
- Canvas for Eco-Solvent, Solvent & UVC.
- Non-glare poly-cotton canvas.
- Matt canvas for Aqueous & Latex.
- Non-glare off-white canvas shades.
We have everything you need for print perfect, vibrant and long-lasting canvas prints. Better still, for large print houses and bulk orders, our in-house conversion facility can convert bulk rolls to bespoke sizes for continuous printing and minimal roll changes.
Give us a call and find out how we can help you choose just the right product to make your canvas printing more profitable and make your artwork stand out from the crowd.
- Canvas range specifically developed for art reproduction
- Range includes naturally textured matt poly-cottons and bright white polyester canvases
- Created for print perfect, vibrant and long-lasting canvas prints
- Choice of finishes, lengths and widths
- Canvas media to suit every need and every print technology
- All deliver an impressive colour gamut and print performance
- Media that produces sharp, detailed and vibrant images
- Optimised for true archival characteristics
- Engineered to provide great stretchability without cracking
- Specifically developed for Eco-Solvent, Solvent & UV- Curable inks
- Also includes a range specially developed Aqueous & Latex
- In-house conversion services available for bulk-roll continuous printing
- Art Reproduction
- Personalised Gifts
- Studio Photography
- Museums & Galleries
- Hotels & Spas
- Residential décor
- Commercial décor
- Leisure venue décor
- Retail promotions
- High-street print-on-demand
- Online print-on-demand
Would you like an online customer account? Tel: 0845 1300 772
- Manage and access your account 24/7.
- See our complete product range.
- Get comprehensive product specifications and compatibility information.
- Place orders online.
- Check stock availability and lead times.
- View bespoke pricing and price breaks.
- Get exclusive offers.
- Check the status of existing orders.
- Get delivery tracking on specific orders.
- View your statement of account.
- Get inks and printheads for your printers.
- Create smart and quick repeat orders for frequently bought products.
- Download product certificates.
- Access our colour profile library.
- Get copy invoices.
- Pay for outstanding invoices by card online.
- Get hints, tips and how-to guides.
- And, so much more.