With years of experience in developing outstanding large-format media for digital printing, we are the first to recognise that the specialist skill of fine-art reproduction is as much about your skills and your print equipment as it is about the media you choose to work with. To paraphrase Edgar Degas “Art is not what you see, but what you can make others see” and this has a lot to do with choosing professional media that can bring out the best in the art you are printing.
Papergraphics has looked long and hard at how the market is shifting, how technology is changing and more importantly, we have gone through the process of trialling dozens of fine-art papers for their quality, colour output, archival attributes and overall print performance. Accordingly, we have consolidated and refined our range to offer you a discerning selection of the very best in fine-art media for large-format Giclée fine-art printing.
Whether you are tasked with digitally reproducing fine art for galleries, museums, studios collections or the home market, our range has the quality, textures, consistency, archival and technical characteristics that you would expect from a high-end specialist — "just without the 'artfully inflated price-tag' of some 'competitor' fine-art paper ranges!"
- Range of fine-art paper for aqueous and pigment printers
- Developed specifically for the fine-art market
- Choice of finishes, weights, widths and lengths
- Unbleached and acid free for ultimate archival qualities and long-lasting images
- 100% cotton rag content and cotton mixes available
- Enhanced paper properties for high-quality colour output
- Optimised for ink and pigment reception
- Supports intense colours and contrast, deep blacks and more than 50 shades of grey
- Reliable consistency and outstanding print performance
- In-house conversion services offered for bespoke roll sizes and cut sheets
- Colour profiling advice and assistance available
- Museum grade printmaking
- Photographic reproduction
- Fine art printing
- Design agencies
- Limited edition prints
- Art shows & retrospectives
- Art galleries
- Photographic galleries
- High-end print-on-demand
- Fashion houses
- Commercial décor
- Domestic décor
Would you like an online customer account? Tel: 0845 1300 772
- Manage and access your account 24/7.
- See our complete product range.
- Get comprehensive product specifications and compatibility information.
- Place orders online.
- Check stock availability and lead times.
- View bespoke pricing and price breaks.
- Get exclusive offers.
- Check the status of existing orders.
- Get delivery tracking on specific orders.
- View your statement of account.
- Get inks and printheads for your printers.
- Create smart and quick repeat orders for frequently bought products.
- Download product certificates.
- Access our colour profile library.
- Get copy invoices.
- Pay for outstanding invoices by card online.
- Get hints, tips and how-to guides.
- And, so much more.