The Papergraphics technical team are very impressed with the new HP Latex 700-800 Printers.
Dean and Graham, two of our technical print experts and engineers, have been testing an HP Latex 800 W printer since early December 2020 and have so far printed (to perfection) every single substrate in the Papergraphics Décor product portfolio; from wallcoverings, roller blinds to window films, and much more besides!
The feedback is hugely positive, specifically concerning the new and unique white Latex ink system—below are some of Dean's comments:
"Extremely user-friendly: from loading ink and media to complete maintenance/fault finding tasks; everything is simple to follow with illustrations and well-worded manuals visible on the front panel".
"The new generation Latex ink cures at a cooler temperature. As a result, we have run many more substrates from our range which would have previously required an unacceptably slow print mode on older machines. On top of this, we have also been able to run our existing HP Latex compatible media much faster".
"The white ink system in the 700 W and 800 W is simple to use and takes minimal maintenance compared to UV and Solvent machines. The white ink is stunningly white compared to non-latex printers. And although the white print mode needs to run at a much slower speed to standard CMYK; it is still noticeably quicker than its direct competitor".
"The new white print head storage system used when no white jobs are required means you no longer have to waste white ink through dormant maintenance cycles. When the print heads are stored in the rotation chamber, the ink in the lines circulates, so there is no print head blockage risk!"
"So far, from our testing, the Length Accuracy has improved between panels — this will be due to the cooler running temperatures, improved feed and take-up plus improved OMAS sensor".
"Access to the printer has vastly improved. Thanks to the new curing door/window which opens to give you full, easy access to the print zone, curing zone, and platen making cleaning and paper jam clearing, for both engineers and users".
"There is also a new access window for print head replacement. Because of this improved access, they have removed one of the chargeable service maintenances tasks, which would typically require a qualiﬁed engineer to perform".
"Although like all HP Latex printers, there is still the warm-up delay and self-maintenance cycles to contend with; the overall productivity seems to have improved. Features such as job storage allow you to resubmit jobs from an internal history queue that will categorise previous prints under the substrate you printed them on. This feature makes reprints and job submission that bit faster when jobs need to be re-run or additional copies made".
"Overall, after working with all previous generations of Latex printers, I can see where HP has attempted to address customers' prior reservations. Many concerns and issues heard over the years about Latex print technology are dealt with—and features customers were asking for, such as the white ink, are hugely successful. I've very much enjoyed using the new machine!"
If you'd like to compare Dean's feedback with HP's marketing material, you'll find some of the manufacturers' brochures and photos at the bottom of this page — however, if you'd like to talk to one of our team about the new HP Latex 700-800 series — please, give us a call: 0345 1300 662
- The standout feature is, without doubt, printing with white Latex ink on these new machines.
- Printing with white Latex ink is quicker than its direct competitor.
- The white Latex ink system requires minimal maintenance compared to UV and Solvent machines.
- The new generation ink cures at a cooler temperature.
- All in all, the whole system appears to be stable—it's very good; we've not found anything yet that deserves comment!
- There are still those warm-up delays and self-maintenance cycles to accept. Nevertheless, if you appreciate the general benefits of HP Latex printers, in that case, it's not such a big issue considering the application versatility these new machines offer!
- Gráficos para suelos
- Textiles temporales
- Gráficos para vehículos
- Recubrimientos de pared
- Gráficos para ventanas
- Estores enrollables
Modelos de la gama:
HP Latex 700
HP Latex 700 W
HP Latex 800
HP Latex 800 W
¿Desea una cuenta de cliente online? Llámanos +34 93 761 22 21
- Acceda y administre a su cuenta en todo momento.
- Vea nuestra gama completa de productos.
- Obtenga especificaciones e información completa de nuestros productos.
- Realizar pedidos online.
- Consultar disponibilidad de stock y plazos de entrega.
- Ver precios y descuentos personalizados.
- Obtenga ofertas exclusivas.
- Verifique el estado de los pedidos existentes.
- Seguimiento de pedidos específicos online.
- Ver su estado de cuenta.
- Obtenga tintas y cabezales para sus impresoras.
- Cree pedidos tipo para productos comprados con frecuencia.
- Descargar certificados de productos.
- Acceda a nuestra biblioteca de perfiles de color.
- Obtenga copias de las facturas.
- Pague las facturas pendientes mediante tarjeta online.
- Obtenga consejos, sugerencias y guías prácticas.
- Y mucho más.
What the manufacturer says:
The HP Latex 700 & 800 Printer Series
Introducing our latest innovation and addition to the HP Latex family:
Extend your portfolio into high-margin jobs with the whitest white without complexity—automatic recirculation and printhead cleaning reduce manual purging.
The vivid colour at high speed
HP Latex Ink, with higher pigment load, enables high-saturation colour even at up to 25 m2/hr (269 ft2/hr) indoor, with increased gamut. Deliver vivid colours at high speed, get striking contrast using pure blacks, and expect sharp 4-point text.
Next level media versatility
More supported media —including compatible eco-conscious media—due to lower curing temperature. Improved colour consistency and length repeatability between tiles with the fan system that homogenizes the temperature inside the print zone.
Up to 50% more productive
High productivity at speeds up to 36 m2/hr (388 ft2/hr) outdoor with 50% more nozzles per printhead6 for better saturation at high speeds.
Work fast processing reprints and multi-copy jobs with a smart 8-inch front panel, and store up to 100 jobs.
Easy media loading
Enjoy fast and easy spindle-less loading and media access with the raisable curing module for rolls up to 55 kg (121 lb).
HP Eco-Carton replaces the plastic ink cartridge. For the 1-litre cartridge for the HP Latex 700 Printer series, reduces plastic by 80% and CO2e by 66%.