Is 2022 going to be the year that you take a serious look at the opportunities in digital wallcoverings and the printed interior marketplace?
Papergraphics is here to help you! Join us on Thursday, 10th February 2022, at 09.45 for our next top-rated one-day Décor insight event. In this event, we'll explore with you the possibilities and advantages that your business could gain in the world of digitally printed interiors.
Digitally printed interior décor remains one of the fastest-growing and most lucrative sectors for large-format print. The digital décor trend continues to present ever-increasing opportunities and profits for large-format digital print companies.
Papergraphics is the market leader for large-format digitally printable wallcoverings and décor products. And, we're passionate about the benefits that these particular products can offer our customers.
- Digimura 2.1 premium wallcoverings
- Digimura-1 one-piece wallcoverings
- Digimura NW non-woven wallcoverings
- Décortex window-blind fabrics
This event will be all about sharing our knowledge and experience of this profitable print sector with you. We'll also outline how your business can maximise these opportunities when you work with Papergraphics.
We look forward to welcoming you with tea or coffee at 09.45 on Thursday 10th February to our purpose-built Customer Experience Centre in Crawley for this one-day event focusing on:
- The opportunities that exist for your business in the digital décor market;
- What you need to know about the interiors sector, including fire and building regulations relating to contract interiors;
- And how your business can "do more with décor" in partnership with Papergraphics.
- Plus, a live wall covering installation demo and how to assemble our fabulous Decortex roller blind systems!
Starting at 09.45 am, finishing at 3.00 pm (lunch included).
Customers who have previously attended said: "It has added value to our business," and that the "content was great and informative."
Many large-format sign and print companies have commented: "Papergraphics' printed interiors event inspired them," and that they're "keen to crack wallcoverings".
If you need convincing further, 120 attendees joined HP & Papergraphics for the "Doing More with Décor" webinar collaboration in April 2021!
You can also read a few of our customer case histories:
- Studio 2's commission to print and install 37-square metres of Digimura wallcoverings,
- Digimura helps the V&A's Art of Selling Songs, "POP" in The Ulster Museum,
- Centurion winning with Digimura wallcoverings,
- How Papergraphics helped Phillips Digital with décor.
Is 2022 to be the year you diversify into digital décor? If so, book your place at our digitally printed interior Décor event on Thursday, 10th February. In the first instance, register your interest below, and we'll be in touch with you to confirm your booking and check you're okay with what we've planned for lunch! 😊