ASLAN's WrapTheHouse DFP 45 (Gloss) and DFP 55 (Matt) are highly conformable self-adhesive printable vinyl products for rough interior or exterior walls. They turn every plastered or brick wall into an opportunity for eye-catching large-format printed advertising space.
WrapTheHouse DFP 45 and 55 have a unique adhesive to ensure that you can apply and install your digitally printed graphics onto almost all rough walls. For temporary promotions, the vinyl is easily removable in one piece without leaving residue for up to six months. But if fully applied with heat, the vinyl becomes weather-proof and has an outdoor durability of up to three years.
Download ASLAN buildings and wall graphics vinyl datasheets:
If you'd like to know more about ASLAN's WrapTheHouse DFP 45/55 or would like to discuss your project's needs with one of our specialist team, please call us on 0345 1300 662
For further information, please call Papergraphics on 0345 130 0662
- The material is printable with Solvent, Eco-solvent, Latex, and UV-curable inks.
- The film is suitable only for rough surfaces and needs applying with a heat gun and roller.
- For DFP 55 Matt, the hot air temperature should not exceed 120 °C as hotter temperatures might reduce the matt of the film's surface.
- WrapTheHouse is removable in one piece within six months without damaging the exterior wall surface if carefully and slowly removed.
- WrapTheHouse vinyl becomes weather-proof and has an outdoor durability of up to three years when thoroughly and carefully applied with heat.
- Due to the wide variety of possible surfaces, we recommend a test application!
- IMPORTANT: the adhesive strength will considerably increase if applied to smooth and polished surfaces; in this case, it is impossible to guarantee easy removal.